Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Welcome!

Hello and welcome to my blog. 
My friends have been telling me for years I need to do this.  I have so many funny, active, weird things that go on in my life and I always share with people.  What better way then to do it on a blog i guess.

First off, i will be adding a tab of great links! These are for sites I frequent.  Sites that mean a lot to me.  Sites that can be funny, useful, or just plain stupid and funny.

Some days will be just stories of living my insane life.  Little ancidotes.  Other days will be long books about the trials and tribulations of the issues surronding me.  Either way, it will never be boring.

I have a snarky sense of humor, i love to laugh.  Silly humor, sarcastic humor, goofy humor.  Anything for a laugh.

Welcome!

No comments:

Post a Comment