Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Well it;s now hot in July and I'm sick!  Nothing like being sick for your birthday.  I have been off of work for a week and won't be going back till Thursday.  I have a sinus, ear, and throat infection along with bronchitis.  When I get sick, I get sick!

But my nurses have been at my side, on the left is Moo, the right is Mugsy with me in the middle.



Then Moo moved and cuddled up right by my side.


 Then, one morning Layla was a bad girl and attacked Moo because Moo looked at her while Mugsy was eating, Layla really has issues with food.  So Layla was put into a timeout for about an hour.  After that Layla would stand in my doorway, afraid to come in but wanting oh so badly to be close to me.  Well I feel asleep, and when I woke up, she was right next to me like this.   Could you still be mad at that face?  Nope, me neither.

No comments:

Post a Comment